Friday, January 14, 2011

Surprise Training Ground!

Phew! It’s been such a tiring day! I’ve been occupied since early in the morning. Finally I get to sit down and rest. Of course, at the same time, I’m writing this blog post. Well honestly, it wasn’t too bad. I had new experiences today and it was quite interesting.

6AM, my mother started shouting at my maid for some reason. To tell you frankly, I really don’t care what happened because every alternate days, it happens. So it became my alarm clock. I had Track and Field training at 9.30AM at Cedar Girls’ School, located at Macpherson. Yes, if you were wondering, I was excited to go there. Every day in VS, I see boys everywhere. It’s quite obvious I’ll get annoyed sometimes. That’s why going to a school where all the students are girls can be very exciting for anyone in my position. ;)

7.30AM, I met Ariff, my training buddy, and ate at McDonalds together. Afterwards, we left for Cedar. It took us about 40 minutes to get there. We met our seniors along the way. Upon our arrival, I was really amazed. The school is huge! They have their own track, 2 gyms and many other facilities! Really looked like a training heaven. Sadly, we’re still visitors and we have to show some respect by behaving well. Unlike training at school, we can practically shout and scream while behaving like moneys and nobody will actually care! That’s the disadvantage about training there, besides getting to see girls. :D

There weren’t many throwers today. Mainly because most of them have a throwing competition tomorrow. They should be resting at home in preparation for the next day. Training for those who were present was as usual, but with girls around.

After training ended, Ariff and I hoped to go around and meet a few girls but we had to leave. Like I’ve said, we’re visitors and we have to show some respect. That means we shouldn’t go around flirting. Anyways, we were tired and needed some rest.

So here I am now, at home. I got some homework to do. So, my day will be quite a long one. Well, I’ll stop here for now. I need to complete other tasks too! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment