Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bad Day...

It feels like I've just finished a marathon. Phew. What a day. I've been so busy for the past few days and today was probably the busiest of them all! School ended at 2.15PM. One of the periods during school hours was PE. So, you can more or less imagine how tiring it is considering that I had to rush to Cedar Girls' School straight after school for training. During PE, we played soccer - this term's module for PE. It was fun playing the game but somehow I can't perform well during the drills. Ironical, isn't it?

But no matter. For I canst not then be false to any man. Sorry for the, Shakespearian language. Literature is focusing so much on those language. Honestly, I really don't quite understand whatever those characters are blabbering about. I mean, why make things so difficult to understand when there's an easier way? Yeah, if you ask me, I don't mind travelling back in time just to kill Shakespeare.

School ended, quickly got changed to my PE attire, met up with the other Track and Field members and took bus 135 to Cedar. It was a 45 minute ride, which is followed by a 500metre walk just to get in the school compound. I wonder what are the Cedarians views? Isn't it so troublesome especially in the morning? Well it could be a morning stroll or something like that. I don't know. Carrying on. I did some throwing of the discus there initially. I was getting more power but my release was deproving. Got to improve.

About 1 hour later, it started to rain. The throwers took shelter under a very small tentage. It was quite useless actually. Our stuff still got wet. Oh and did I mention that my bag tore? Yep, a wonderful day. After the rain has subsided a little, coach pumped us. It's quite normal, just with girls this time.

My legs were trembling. My shoulder felt like it was going to drop. Finally, coach let us go. Here's the most terrible part of the day. Imagine yourself filled with fatigue, carrying a torn bag, shivering thanks to the weather and needing to walk 500 metres just to get the bus stop and take the bus to the MRT station at Aljunied just to get back home. Let me tell you, it gets even better. 6PM, peak hours. Bus, crowded. Train, jam-packed. Interchange, don't talk about it. Well, 1 hour after leaving Cedar, I managed to give my legs some rest. It's really a horrible day but I'm glad it's over.

Oh wait, I have homework to complete. Before that, I have to get another bag to use. Okay, my day still isn't over. Got to go. See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment